2018 Executive Leadership Forum
- Feb 14, 2018
When: 24th to 26th June, 2018
Where: The James Hotel New York – Nomad, New York, USA
This event is restricted to CEO’s and managers of Health & Fitness Clubs
This is the annual meeting of CEO’s and top managers from Europe’s leading fitness operators and is usually held each year at different European locations.
The objective of the event is to bring together leading sector actors from all across Europe to explore new challenges and opportunities, to network and develop valuable insights on thriving in such a dynamic sector as fitness and active leisure. Under the guidance of influential speakers, the participants share business visions and best practices, together with some interactive physical activities.
- Jaime Irick, President, Life fitness - Views on our sector coming in from the outside
- Emma Barry, Former Programme Director SoulCycle/Equinox – Boutique and innovation
- Sreve Tharrett, Co-Founder ClubIntel - Management and Culture
- John Canarick, MD North Castle Partner - Private equity views of the health & fitness market
- Lynne & Victor Brick, Owners Planet Fitness Growth Partners - The success of Planet Fitness in the US
- David Patchell Evans, Founder and CEO Goodlife - Becoming the largest fitness entrepreneur in Canada
EuropeActive Members: *€795 / delegate
Non-members: *€995 / delegate
* delegate fees do not include flights or accommodation. EuropeActive have negotiated a special rate at the James Hotel - Nomad. Details will be provided on application.
ELF is an ‘invite only’ event and EuropeActive reserve the right to reject applications to attend the forum.
Our 10th Anniversary Sponsor
This will be the 10th Anniversary of the Executive Leadership Forum (ELF) and we are delighted to confirm Vanguard Partner and long term EuropeActive supporter Life Fitness will be sponsoring the event in New York.
Life Fitness President Jaime A. Irick will open the 2 1/2 day event which includes a Club Tour, Forum and social/networking activities. The Forum will feature keynote presentations from top operators and experts from the United States fitness industry sector.
We would like to also thank our other sponsor