2017 FIBO European Convention
- Oct 17, 2016
...the premier practical and educational convention for exercise professionals across the European health and fitness industry
Date: 8th - 9th April, 2017
Where: Exhibition Centre, Cologne, Germany
watch the promo video
EuropeActive and EREPS are delighted to support the 2-day FIBO European Training Convention (ETC) to be held at the 2017 FIBO International Trade Show in Cologne on Saturday 8 April and Sunday 9 April.
Europe's largest practical and educational fitness convention featuring the best presenters from around the world.
3,000 fitness trainers and instructors... 36 group fitness classes... 30 theoretical and practical workshops... 8 keynote sessions... 4 stages... 3 breakout rooms... 1 pool... 12 pool sessions/demonstrations... 1 convention campsite
Confirmed Teams / Presenters:
Big Dance, Les Mills, Piloxing, Pound, Zumba
Group Fitness Presenters include;
Gil Lopez - Brasil, Claudio Melamed - Argentina, Guillermo Gonzales Vega - Argentina, Marc O.Kluike - Germany, Jessica Exposito - Spain, Jonathon Canada - Spain, Remy Huleux - France, Lucas Kolek - Czeck republic, Fabrice Tyak - France, Romana Crainic - Romania, Gennaro Setola - Italy, Katia Vasilienko - Russia.
Theoretical Presenters include;
Karl Ess - Germany, Bobby Cappuccio - USA, Anthony Wall - USA, Alexis Batrakoulis - Greece, Peter van der Steege - Netherlands, Niels Gronau - Germany, Richard Scrivener - UK, Emma Barry - USA, Kelby Jongen - Netherlands, Renata Ago – Hungary, George Xiros – Greece, Bas Hollander – Netherlands, Gabriella Bankuti – Hungary, Gerard van der Poel – Netherlands, Cesar Munoz – Spain, Janni Giannikakis – Germany, Jim Bell – USA, Gurnit Singh Dua – India, Marco Petrin – Italy.
Secure your FIBO European Convention ticket for a special price of €85 (instead of €169) with this promotion code:
It’s easy to redeem your voucher:
1. Go to www.fibo.com/voucher. If you have visited FIBO in the last two years, you can log in with your existing access data. If not, please re-register. It is not possible to redeem your voucher without registering!
2. Enter promo code: wv8c56seb9eyq8qh
3. At the end of this process, download the ticket and barcode onto your smartphone or print it out and take it with you to FIBO.
4. Scan the ticket at the machine at the entrance to receive your entry pass to FIBO and the FIBO European Convention.
More information at
To offer you an affoardable place to stay, FIBO for the first time will host the FIBO Convention Camp. Located in walking distance from Koelnmesse exhibitions grounds on a headland by the Rhine River, with its green fields and old trees the Jugendpark offers the perfect scenic backdrop in the middle of Cologne to wind down after a tiring day at FIBO.
At an affordable price, you will be able to spend the night in a one-of-a-kind atmosphere in a specially set-up camp, as well as meet like-minded fitness fans from all over Europe with whom you can spend a relaxing evening. Chill-out aread, a BBQ and a campfire will add to the unique experience.
More information and booking at www.fibocamp.de
Bulk Booking Discounts Available
10 or more participants €149.00 per participant
20 or more participants €139.00 per participant
30 or more participants €129.00 per participant
How to register for the European Training Convention:
- Go to www.fibo.com/conventiontickets
- Select the preferred language at the top left of the page
- Fill in the form
- Select FIBO PASSION
- Click register at the bottom of the page
- Go to the email you received from FIBO
- Click the link www.fibo.com/tickets in the email
- Log in using the username and password in the email
- Select the tickets of your choice
- Check the order address
- Select the method of payment
- Make the payment
- Complete the order
For any questions please contact the Convention Hotline on +49 211 90191-410 or via email email@example.com