2017 National Fitness Days
- May 19, 2017
When: 23-30 September 2017
Where: Across Europe
The European Week of Sport (EWoS) is a European Commission initiative which aims to promote sport and physical activity across Europe. The Week is for everyone regardless of age, background or fitness level. It will inspire Europeans to #BEACTIVE on a regular basis and create opportunities in peoples’ everyday lives to exercise more.
Fitness is recognised as a separate activity and a focus for the 2017 European Week of Sport. EuropeActive will participate in the European Week of Sport with National Fitness Days (NFD); a new campaign to help increase fitness participation and to support our goal to reach 80 million members of fitness facilities by 2025.
Why and how to run a National Fitness Day Event
The National Fitness Days will get as many people as possible to make use free trials and open door events with added awareness and participation. This benefits of the National Fitness Days are huge:
- Raise the profile of the fitness sector
- Market/Sponsorship opportunities and social media visibility for fitness clubs
- Create more leads for people trying fitness clubs
- Create a stable event for the next EWoS Editions
- Link local fitness clubs to national and European events
- Benefit from coordinated marketing and social media
- Positive local connections to European promotion of fitness
- Stronger links between national associations and national activities
For further details on the European Week of Sport; click here
For details of European Week of Sport National Coordinators; click here
Post photos, videos and messages about your National Fitness Day Event and show how the fitness sector makes the difference in making more people, more active, more often.
Don’t forget to use the following: