2018 National Fitness Days
- Apr 17, 2018
When: 23-30 September 2018
Where: Across Europe
National Fitness Days (NFD) is a EuropeActive initiative which represents the contribution of the fitness sector to the European Week of Sport.
- It is part of the EuropeActive main mission “towards a more active Europe 80 million fitness club members by 2025”
- It is an opportunity to present the economic and social potential of fitness and demonstrate how our sector makes the difference in making European more active more often.
- It is a campaign to raise awareness on the importance to have healthier and active lifestyles by engaging a range of audiences from the inactive to the already active across different type of fitness related events.
- It is a simple marketing concept that can be used by fitness clubs for instance to promote free visits of their centres to get new memberships or potentially reengage others.
The European Week of Sport (EWoS) is a European Commission initiative which promotes sport and physical activity across Europe. The Week is for everyone, regardless of age, background or fitness level.
The media campaign is called #BEACTIVE and encourages Europeans to participate through 5 themes (fitness, education, sport clubs, outdoors and workplaces).
The last edition of European Week of Sport confirmed to be the biggest sport event in the continent 32 countries, 34 000 events, 12 million participants.
How to take part
- READ - the guide
- CONTACT - your European Week of Sport National Coordinator
- CONTACT - your National Fitness Association
- JOIN - the EuropeActive newsletter for updates
- JOIN - the BEACTIVE facebook page and newsletter
Post photos, videos and messages about your National Fitness Day Event and show how the fitness sector makes the difference in making more people, more active, more often.
Don’t forget to use the following: