2019 European Health & Fitness Forum (EHFF)
- Oct 31, 2018
Marketing & Sales in the Fitness sector
'Human Touch - Data Driven!'
Following on from the success of 2018's ‘sold out’ event, EuropeActive and FIBO invite you to join us in Cologne for the 6th European Health and Fitness Forum (EHFF), which will be held as the opening event of FIBO 2019.
Date: 3rd April, 2019
Where: Congress Center Nord, Exhibition Centre Cologne
Time: 9:30 – 17:30
We are excited to introduce a new format for the 2019 event. The morning session will introduce 4 high profile key note speakers and the afternoon will consist of 6 break-out sessions.
Speakers already confirmed include;
- David Greenfield, Global Head of Consumer Obsession, Philips
- Karsten Hollasch, Partner Deloitte
- David Patchell-Evans, Founder & CEO Goodlife, Canada
- Jonathan Fisher, CEO Holmes Place Group
Registration for the event is already open - all delegates will receive
- two-day ticket to FIBO International Trade Show including; FIBO EXPERT, FIBO PASSION and FIBO POWER
- networking reception
- coffee breaks
- networking dinner
EHFF17 - review
video review of the 2017 event
Save money and register now at the 'early bird' rate
EHFF has been sold out for the last 5 years with a lengthy waiting list. To avoid dissapointment and to reserve your place we recommend you REGISTER NOW .
Bookings made before 28th February 2019 - 'early bird' rate
- Members: €249.00 per delegate
- Non-members €349.00 per delegate
Bookings made after the 1st March 2019 are priced at
- Members: €299.00 per delegate
- Non-members €399.00 per delegate