2016 European Health & Fitness Forum (EHFF)
- Jun 29, 2015
3rd European health & Fitness Forum
Growing the Fitness Sector Through Innovation
Following on from the success of last years ‘sold out’ event, EuropeActive and FIBO invite you to join us in Cologne for the 3rd European Health and Fitness Forum (EHFF), which will be held as the opening event of FIBO 2016, on April 6th.
Date: 6th April, 2016
Where: Congress Center Nord, Exhibition Centre Cologne
Time: 9:30 – 17:30
To achieve the target of 80 million members of European fitness clubs by 2025 the sector will need to embrace innovation. For this reason the 2016 EHFF will focus on 'Growing the fitness sector through innovation' as well as overall fitness sector developments.
The first speakers are already confirmed
Experts from the the active leisure sector, politics, health care and associated industries will share helpful input and practical examples on how change and innovation can be successfully implemented. This will be supported by roundtable debate with representitives from lead suppliers and operators.
Confirmed speakers include;
- Professor Dr Carl C. Rohde - Future Forecasting & Fitness Innovations
- Professor Antonio Dávila - Making Innovation Work: How to Manage It, Measure It, and Profit from It
- Karsten Hollasch - The European H&F Market in 2015: Trends, Insights and Information from Recent Developments
A Full One Day Programme
Registration for the event is already open - all delegates will receive
- two-day ticket to FIBO International Trade Show including; FIBO EXPERT, FIBO PASSION and FIBO POWER
- networking reception
- coffee breaks
- networking dinner
- a free copy of the new EuropeActive publication 'Growing the Fitness Sector Through Innovation'
This publication is the result of the support and commitment of Technogym to bring new research and evidence to our industry
Bookings made before 29th February 2016 - take advantage of the 'early bird' rate
- Members: €229.00 per delegate
- Non-members €289.00 per delegate
Bookings made after 29th February 2016
- Members: €279.00 per delegate
- Non-members €299.00 per delegate