Executive Leadership Forum (ELF) 2019
- Apr 09, 2019
When: 23rd to 25th June, 2019
Where: Nobu Hotel Shoreditch - London
This event is restricted to CEO’s and Directors of Health & Fitness Clubs
This is the annual meeting of CEO’s and Directors from Europe’s leading fitness operators and is usually held each year at different European locations.
The objective of the event is to bring together leading sector actors from all across Europe to explore new challenges and opportunities, to network and develop valuable insights on thriving in such a dynamic sector as fitness and active leisure. Under the guidance of influential speakers, the participants share business visions and best practices, together with some interactive physical activities.
- Rob Bloom, Digital Director of Maclaren
- Mike and James Balfour
- Collin Waggett, Third Space
- Glenn Earlam, David Lloyd Leisure
- Humphrey Cobbold, Puregym
EuropeActive Members: *€795 / delegate
Non-members: *€995 / delegate
* delegate fees do not include flights or accommodation. EuropeActive have negotiated a special rate at the Nobu Hotel Shoreditch. Details will be provided on application.
ELF is an ‘invite only’ event and EuropeActive reserve the right to reject applications to attend the forum.
with thanks to our main Sponsor
We would like to also thank our other sponsors