The European Register of Exercise Professionals
The European Register of Exercise Professionals (EREPS) is an independent process for the registering of instructors, trainers and teachers working in the European health, fitness and physical activity sector. It is a Pan-European system, based on independent national registers, which culminate in a central European database.
Registration on EREPS gives an assurance that exercise professionals are qualified to do their job. This gives consumers, employees and partners in the medical and health professions the necessary level of confidence in their professionalism.
Why you should join EREPS:
- A license to practice - public register of instructors, trainers and teachers working in the European health, fitness and physical activity sector
- Membership of a community of like-minded professionals - provides opportunities to interact with other professionals at EREPS events and through its social media channels
- Employment mobility - EREPS is recognised worldwide with members currently working in 28 countries
- An information source - EREPS events, website blog, newsletter and Journal provide access to current industry news and best practice
- Real value - receive discounted attendance at EREPS events and through the EREPS affiliate scheme, which provides discounts on training equipment and services
- Inspiration and pride - gain a sense of involvement in the industry you love
EREPS is aligned to a number of National Registers simplifying the recognition of EREPS members working and travelling in Europe and throughout the world.
The EREPS Affiliate Programme offers EREPS members the opportunity to access various fitness-related products and services at discounted rates. The offers included under this Affiliate Programme are part of EuropeActive’s mission to support EREPS members to be successful in their careers within the health and fitness industry.
The following organisations are currently supporting EREPS members;
|Discounts on Escape Fitness packages|
|Discounts on publication orders|
|Discounts on 'PT Pack' purchase|
|Discounts on 'consultancy services'|
For more information on the member benefits click here.
European operators are increasingly aligning themselves with EREPS through the EREPS Operator Champion Programme. This programme lets operators only employ high quality EREPS-registered employees.
For more information on the EREPS Operator Champion programme click here.
EREPS standards are regulated by EuropeActive’s Professional Standards Committee through the accepted European Fitness Sector Qualification Framework (SQF) which is referenced to the European Qualification Framework (EQF). The standards used for EREPS have been developed through extensive consultation and define the knowledge, skills and competencies that exercise professionals need to achieve registration.
For more information about EuropeActive Professional Standards Committee and standards click here.
Receive the EREPS newsletter
Join us as member
EuropeActive represents the whole industry, including associations, suppliers, training providers and individuals because it has a simple unifying purpose: to raise standards in the health and fitness sector and get 'more people more active more often'.