On April 3rd, EuropeActive hosts the European Health & Fitness Forum (EHFF), the opening event of FIBO 2019. The full day and evening programme will see 5 key note speakers, 3 case studies and 4 breakout sessions. These are the now-confirmed sessions, speakers and presenters for this premier networking event for the European fitness sector.
!NEW!: 3 Case studies of new club concepts by young entrepreneurs
- Fatima Batook on Saudi Arabia’s women’s fitness clubs
- Tom Moos from Saints & Stars: the ‘next level gym’ in Amsterdam
- Nienke Thomas presenting Fit20: a new studio concept within the German market
4 Breakout sessions, focussing on both Sales and the Future of Fitness
- Pricing; Art, Science or Illusion? by Stephen Tharrett, Co-founder ClubIntel
- Personalised Nutrition – by André Rhoen, Vice President, DSM Nutritional Products Europe
- Marketing Case Studies; SATS, Nuffield Health – moderated by Sander van Weerdenburg
- The 4th Industrial Revolution and Digital Darwinism – by Stephen Tharrett
5 keynotes: Are we going ‘Full-Tech’ or ‘More Personal’?
- Karsten Hollasch on the changes within the European Fitness Market (new report)
- David Long on ‘the Journey to More Life in a Global World: How Science, Technology and a Local Touch are Changing the Member Experience’
- Holmes Place’s CEO Jonathan Fisher on ‘PhD Degree Marketing in the Digital Age’
- David Greenfield (Philips) on ‘Value Based Customer Segmentation’
- Author David Patchell-Evans on ‘Guerilla Marketing’
Delegates will be welcomed by Nathalie Smeeman, CEO EuropeActive, whilst the event is moderated by Herman Rutgers.